To, My Vampire Lover

February, 2010
My love for you is never ending
Hence the letters I've been sending. 

Long in lust and hot to start
Correspondence is not my greatest art.

My pen doth stutter as I stare
Upon the vision of you bare.

Beneath my lids the pic does hide
And cause great longing to reside 

Within my loins, heavy with lust
Aching for both your touch and trust.

Know you of my strength impaired
When your voice doth ride the air?

Do you hear my indrawn breath,
Your scent the lightest sweet caress?

What length of time will hold me here
Arms length from you, so far yet near?

A darkness struggles inside my chest.
Do I cede your wishes, or press my quest

To see the moonlight shining bright
Along your skin so bare and white,

To feel your silk against my cheek
As tenderly a kiss I seek?

 My blood pumps rich through gentle veins,
A soothing rhythm hums your name.

I offer you a wicked treat,
To take me now, before I'm weak.

Supine to you, my neck I bare.
Temptation glistens in your stare.

Will you grant my dying wish?
My insides burn, withheld from bliss.

My life it seems is not my own
For every day for you I moan.

Your name slips betwixt my lips
Begging for the smallest kiss.

Show me your love in ways most sought
Before my death by lust is wrought.

Allow our love to forever find
The binds of eternal night. Sublime!

Originally composed, and placed 2nd, in response to the VampChix & Bite Club: My Bloody Valentine Contest.
"Send a valentine to your favorite vampire! Be it a poem, a few sappy lines about lurve, a haiku or sonnet... Send words of love and passion, goofy attraction, immortal devotion (or undying hate) to your Vampire Valentine. Entries can be short and sweet (haiku, a few sentences) or longer (a love letter, a few paragraphs of sappy, bloody emotion)... Be creative. It can be to a specific vampire you adore or to the vampire you worship from afar whose name you might not know. No profanity, please..."

No comments:

Post a Comment